Monday, August 8, 2011

The Dilemma

At one point of my wretched life, about ten years ago, I was actually a happy person...I had a wonderful girlfriend and after dating for just over a year, we both decided to get married and spend the rest of our lives together. However there was one problem...my girlfriend's beautiful younger sister! My prospective sister-in-law was only 22 at the time. She wore hot little miniskirts all the time and other provocative clothing every time I saw her. To make matters worse, every time she was near me she would find the occasion to bend over in front of me to offer a view of her fantastic ass. She never did that when anyone else was around. It had to be deliberate!

Then, one day, "little" sister called and asked for me to come over to her family's house to sort out an issue with the wedding invitations (she was in charge of that for her older sister). She was alone when I arrived, and soon enough she was extra flirty and whispering in my ear that for over several months she had developed strong feelings and desires that she simply could not deny herself of any longer. She then tells me that she wanted to me to sleep with her one time before I committed my life to her sister. I could not believe my ears and the room started to feel as if it was starting to spin! I was in total shock and found it hard to even utter a single word!!!

Suddenly, she said, "I'm going upstairs to my old bedroom, and if you want to have one last hot and nasty fling, just come up and...get me!" I stood frozen as I watched her glide up the stairs as if in slow motion. When she reached the top of the stairs she proceeded to pull down her panties and throw them down at me, landing on my left shoulder, and she seductively set off toward her childhood bedroom. I stood there for a moment longer pondering the situation...turned...and quickly made a beeline for the front door...I opened the door and made a mad dash for my car. All of a sudden, standing on the front lawn, I am confronted by my entire future in-law family and fiance...all of them clapping! With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are so happy you passed our little test! We couldn't ask for a better man for our precious daughter! Welcome to the family, son!!!"

The moral of this story: Always keep your condoms and sex toys in the car!!!



XD


Just checking to see if you were all paying attention!



No comments:

Post a Comment