Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You've got to see this...How to Be a Romantic Goth

I was strolling around the Internet (I don't surf) and I happened on the following 'How to' website known as WikiHow. In this website I found an interesting step-by-step guide on how to to be a Romantic Goth! You have to check this article out!

Admittedly, the article is rather superficial and can be used as a form of light comedy, but within the subjects there are some good nuggets of information for those who are first exploring the Goth culture. I'm curious to know what you think!

My favorite is step #1 (LOL!)

Read on...How to Be a Romantic Goth

1 comment:

  1. I've read this article and to be honest it's boxing stereotypes up in neat little confined packages wrapped with a pretty bow...be quiet? I don't think so ;)

    ReplyDelete